PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that Crystal Nuts collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Data communicated while using the service, first name, last name, email address, various types of Data, phone number, address, username, password, company name, country, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city, billing address, shipping address, house number and unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Crystal Nuts.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Crystal Nuts is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Crystal Nuts to provide its services. In cases where Crystal Nuts specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are not free to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory, are welcome to contact our customer service.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through Crystal Nuts and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We usually use your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing your user account;
2. Define you as a user in our system;
3. Providing, customizing and improving the services;
4. Provide feedback and user base demographics of third parties listed on websites or services;
5. To communicate with you about your use of the services for your benefit;
6. Development of new products and services,
7. Tracking the use of websites and services;
8. Personalize the ad you view and recommend content;
9. Backup our systems and enable emergency recovery;
10. Fulfilment of your inquiries and providing customer support;
11. Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the services and your user preferences and behaviors, as well as for other marketing purposes.
12. Defend, investigate, prevent and potentially take action against possible fraudulent, unauthorised or unlawful activities;
13. To respond to claims that the content of the website is inauthentic, false or otherwise violates the rights of third parties;
14. Respond to your enquiries for customer service;
15. Protect our rights and the rights of other users;
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with Crystal Nuts to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Right to obtain a copy of your personal information. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
• Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information. We will then correct out records, and notify any third parties to whom such personal information may have been transmitted as described above.
• Right to data portability. You may request a copy of all personal information you have provided to us after which we will transmit those data to another data controller of your choice.
• Right to opt-out of marketing communications. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
• Right to withdraw consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
• Right to object to processing. You may request that we stop processing your personal information. Please note you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
• Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
• Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our lawful basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect vital interests.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us.
In some instances, our use of your personal information may result in automated decisions being taken (including profiling) that legally affect you or similarly significantly affect you. Automated decisions mean that a decision concerning you is made automatically on the basis of a computer determination (using software algorithms), without our human review.
We make automated decisions at account opening, where we check that the offered products or services are appropriate for you based on the information you provide to us. When we make an automated decision about you, you have the right to contest the decision, to express your point of view, and to require a human review of the decision.
Payment processing services enable Crystal Nuts to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, Crystal Nuts shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUR AFFILIATES
We may share personal information described above with our affiliates for business purposes, such as, but not limited to, servicing customer accounts and informing customers about new products and services, or to aid in the trading activity of the company, its affiliates, or employees, and as permitted by applicable law. Our affiliates may include companies controlled or owned by us as well as companies that have an ownership interest in our company. The information we share with affiliates may include any of the information described above, such as your name, address, trading and account information. Our affiliates maintain the privacy of your information to the same extent Crystal Nuts does in accordance with this Policy.
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. In particular, we:
• hold personal information in secure facilities and where the information is held electronically, on secure servers.
• use encrypted transmission links whenever we can.
• use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords), and access control mechanisms to control unauthorised access to systems and data.
• regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
• restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Crystal Nuts may discipline or terminate individuals who maliciously acquire information, without being entitled to its access.
Once client information is no longer needed, Crystal Nuts will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information as long as Crystal Nuts is not required by applicable laws and regulations.
We will take seriously and deal promptly with any accidental or unauthorised disclosure of personal information. We follow the relevant scheme for notifiable data breaches where applicable and when handling accidental or unauthorised disclosures of personal information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
This policy is subject to the law of The United States and International law and you must bring any claims against us exclusively in the courts of The United States.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ENQUIRIES AND FURTHER DETAILS